Halloween is almost here and you know what that means? Lots and lots of fun! And that goes double for us here on Maui. Halloweens on Maui are nothing short of exciting and I want you to know just what you can expect from this year’s Halloween on Front Street extravaganza.
Unlike other Halloween parties across the mainland, we do things a little different here on Maui. Our annual party held each year on Front Street does a great job at mixing family-friendly activities with adult endeavors and you can expect to have fun no matter what your age or preference is. Here are a few of my tips for preparing for this year’s Halloween on Front Street.
- Plan for Parking: Parking along Lahaina’s popular Front Street is a bit of a challenge with the influx of visitors. During Halloween, many islanders come from all over Hawaii to join in the fun on Front Street so you can expect there to be some challenges when it comes to parking. It may be worth spending a few dollars on parking and walking to Front Street instead of hoping you’ll luck out and find a spot the night of Halloween. Also, Front Street will be closed down so there’s even fewer spots available. It never hurts to plan ahead.
- Check out the Keiki Parade: This is a must! Our most adorable island keiki (kids) participate in a keiki parade and costume contest that is just so cute it’ll make your heart melt.
- Bring a Buddy: With so much activity and excitement going on, it never hurts to bring a friend along. Make sure to be safe and keep in close contact and have a plan of action if one of you gets lost.
- Dress to Impress: You’re never too old to dress up in your favorite costume for Halloween. Our Lahaina Front Street party is known for bringing out some of the most entertaining characters so if you plan on coming then make sure to bring your best costume with you.
- Prepare to Party: Make sure to be safe if you’re planning on partying that evening. Schedule an Uber, Lyft, or call a taxi and book a hotel room nearby so you don’t have to worry about driving that night. Safety first!
I hope you enjoyed learning about our famous Halloween party and plan to attend but there’s something else I’d like to help you with as well. If you’re already an island resident and are looking for a new piece of real estate or if you’re planning on moving to Maui soon, then make sure to take some time to look through what real estate options I have available. I have a great selection and you can search Maui properties for sale or look at some of my newest listings on here. You can also contact me with any questions you have and I’m always happy to help. Have a Happy Halloween and aloha!