If you have ever dreamed about living life in a luxurious tropical paradise, there’s no better place to consider buying a luxury property than in West Maui. Here you can catch sight of breathtaking views and enjoy an elegant tropical lifestyle, all in the complete privacy of your own home. West Maui is known for having the best beaches in the world and is also home to several world-class resorts; surrounded by dreamy white sand beaches and breathtaking views of the West Maui Mountains.
The best beaches in Maui
West Maui is known for its glorious beaches. Here are the best of the best beaches to be found here in West Maui:
- Kaanapali Beach – With a miles long stretch of white sand and gorgeous views, Kaanapali Beach is a great place to swim, lay on the beach, snorkel, and even spectate in a bit of cliff jumping!
- Olowalu – The Olowalu area has a great number of little beaches to choose from that are very close to the main road, so it’s an easy place to spot. In this area, you will marvel at the marine life when snorkeling or paddle boarding amongst the shallow coral reefs.
- Honokowai Beach Park – This is a great place to bring your children. The reefs are very near the shoreline, forming small natural pools that children can play in and can be watched safely by adults. It is also a great place for snorkeling, with rich marine life in the deeper parts of the reefs.
- Oneloa Beach – Located in a less crowded part of West Maui, Oneloa features a nice snorkeling area and a peaceful, serene ambiance. If you’re looking for a tranquil place to settle in, this beach area is a great find.
An abundance of things to do!
Along with bountiful beautiful beaches, Maui is also known for numerous other areas and activities, including:
- Waihee Ridge Trail – A beautiful hike atop the slopes of the West Maui Mountains; On this trail you will pass through lush forests as you ascend, along with amazing ocean and mountain views the higher up you go.
- Lahaina’s Front Street – A historic area which once was part of the seat of government of Hawaii, Front Street houses numerous art galleries, boutiques, souvenir shops, and restaurants. It is also the place where you can see a huge Banyan Tree that is so wide, it takes up an entire block!
- Whale watching – Get to see humpback whales in Maui by signing up for a whale watching tours during migration season (typically November through March.)
West Maui features a number of great shopping centers in both Lahaina and Kaanapali. There’s the Lahaina Gateway Center, a huge 137,000 square foot open-area shopping center with a wide variety of retail shops and service centers. The Outlet Shops of Maui, featuring many of your favorite name brands at deep discounts. The Lahaina Cannery Mall; Maui’s only fully enclosed, air conditioned shopping center. And Kaanapali’s Whalers Village; a beachside mall featuring luxury brands, island boutiques, oceanfront restaurants, souvenir shops, and much more.
What can you expect from restaurants here? Nothing but the best, and freshest, seafood dishes! But it’s not always about fish and lobster. There are also choices for favorites such as pizza, burgers, and pasta, as well as delicious traditional local specialties. If you’re craving for some seafood delights, try the Sea House Restaurant, The Plantation House, and Duke’s Beach House. In the mood for some Japanese? There’s the Sansei Seafood Restaurant and Sushi Bar. And if you want to go all-American, there’s The Burger Shack in Kapalua.
Ready to purchase your dream property in West Maui? West Maui is a dream destination, a great place to invest in property, and an even better place to live at year round. Author Roy T. Bennet said, “The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” Living in Maui is like living your tropical dream lifestyle each day. Contact me today and let me assist you in making your dream of living on Maui a reality!