Are you planning a trip to Maui’s West Side and aren’t sure what to do or where to start? Don’t worry. We have your back. There’s plenty to do, see, and explore along Maui’s West Side communities and we have some tips that will help you see and do as much as you can.
- Visit Front Street: This is a given. Surely you’ve already heard how incredible Lahaina’s Front Street is. It is a must for any new or returning traveler. With plenty of live music, places to eat, shops and unique street performances, you’ll be incredibly satisfied with a stop by the former Hawaii capital.
- Farmer’s Market in Kaanapali: Every Wednesday there’s a special, one-of-a-kind Farmer’s Market in the Whaler’s Village near Kaanapali. Enjoy purchasing fresh, locally-grown food at this lively market from 5 p.m.-8 p.m. Whether you’re looking to pick up some ingredients for that evening’s dinner or some fresh fruit for breakfast, this market will have everything you’re looking for and more!
- Ukulele Lessons: Have you always dreamt of playing the wonderful ukulele? Well, now’s your chance! At the Whaler’s Village there’s an option to receive ukulele lessons outside of the nearby ABC store every Monday. Bring your instrument and stop by to learn your favorite tune.
- Hula Shows: You don’t have to attend an expensive luau to see some great hula dancers. Instead, you can check out some of the ongoing hula shows every Wednesday and Saturday at the Whaler’s Village. Take the family out for some dinner and enjoy the live performance from 7 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Ziplining: For the more adventurous visitor, make sure to try the Kapalua Adventures’ zipline course. Enjoy gliding overtop of the island’s west side with bird’s-eye views of the West Maui Mountains during this exciting excursion. The company also offers special moonlight tours. To find out more visit their website.
We hope these tips help you navigate your next vacation to Maui’s popular Kapalua and Kaanapali areas. Also, if you’re in the area and are also on the lookout for some real estate, let me help you find your next piece of paradise. On my website you will find a wide-range of luxury homes and condos that are a vacation homeowner’s dream. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a one-on-one session with us, make sure to contact me while you’re on Maui. Welcome to the island and aloha!