During the past few weeks our nation’s outlook has changed dramatically due to the ongoing COVID-19 or coronavirus pandemic that has impacted our health, our neighborhoods, and our economy. While uncertainty lingers on many of our minds, it is important to stay positive and to continue to push forward and plan for the future.
And in the meantime, stay safe by following these tips on how to prevent the spread of illness right now.
- Wash your hands: This simple habit is crucial right now. Did you know that by washing your hands for 20 seconds each and every day you can help prevent the spread of the virus as well as many other diseases? It’s true! So stay clean and stay healthy.
- See your doctor: This is very important right now. Do not wait to see the doctor. If you are not feeling well now is a very important time to stay on top of your health. Even if you don’t think you have the virus, you will still want to make sure your immune system is up to par.
- Cancel your plans: I know it is hard right now to slow down but view it as a chance to focus on yourself, rest and relax. Cancel your trips and travel and avoid public spaces as much as possible.
- Stay educated: Download a news app or keep the radio on to stay up to date regarding the latest news about the virus. It is an important time to make informed decisions.
- Eat healthily: I know right now is a stressful time so it is even more important that you take care of your health and focus on eating the right foods so your body and immune system remain strong.
Those are a few of my tips on how to stay safe right now. If you have any questions about real estate on Maui please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am here for you and ready to help you make informed decisions. Have a great week and keep checking back to my blog for the latest developments in the market on Maui.