I love the west side of Maui and that is why I have made a name and career for myself here in the field of real estate. For decades I have lived and worked on this wonderful island and truly adore being able to call this place home. And one of the main reasons why West Maui has my heart is because of all the ways to enjoy the island’s stunning outdoors. One such way to do that is on a bicycle. Here is my list of top places to cycle in beautiful West Maui.
1. From Kapalua to Lahaina: If you are more of an experienced biker and are looking for a challenge, then why not lock in your helmet and hop on your wheels and head from Kapalua all the way into Lahaina. It's a scenic route along the highway where you can enjoy views of the ocean, surrounding islands, and the beauty of the West Maui mountains right next to you.
2. Lower Road: On the Lower Honoapiilani Road, you will love a leisurely stroll along the ocean and beach. It’s a slower-paced road so you won’t have to worry as much about traffic and can instead enjoy a slow ride with stunning views.
3. Napili: Outside of Lahaina and before Kapalua is the area of Napili which is quiet, rural, and has hills. This is a great little ride and you can enjoy a few twists and turns along the way while you stare out to Molokai and Lanai in the distance. Be careful! Keep your eyes on the road as much as possible. Safety first!
4. Front Street: What better way to see west Maui on a bike then on the happening area of Front Street. If you’re used to biking in an urban setting, then Front Street is the spot for you.
5. Airport: The Kapalua Airport is ideal for a biker looking to get some cardio in. This steep incline will have you huffing and puffing all the way up the hill. Get that heart going and enjoy the view from the top.
That’s a list of a few of my favorite places to ride your bike in West Maui. Now if you are looking for a few of the top real estate homes for sale on Maui, I can help you there as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have about your search for a home. I look forward to hearing from you.
When you think of Maui, what comes to mind? Hopefully you think of some of the great homes for sale here, which I have listed on my site. From homes for sale in Kaanapali to oceanfront homes and condos for sale, there’s no shortage of great properties for… Continue Reading
I love the west side of Maui and that is why I have made a name and career for myself here in the field of real estate. For decades I have lived and worked on this wonderful island and truly adore being able to call this place… Continue Reading