One of the many reasons so many of us love to live on Maui is for the island’s amazing beaches. For me, someone who has been selling beachfront luxury Maui real estate for many years, I know a good beach when I see one. And I will say that along with some of my favorite properties for sale, some of my favorite beaches just so happen to be located in Kapalua.
If you are interested in seeing some of the best beaches in West Maui, I made a good list for you. Here are the top three beaches I love on this side.
1. Oneloa (Ironwoods:) Picture a quiet stretch of white sand beach in a secluded area where rocks around the edges and rainbows are plenty. That beach actually exists and it just so happens to be Oneloa Beach (Ironwoods.) This stretch of white sandy beach that is about a quarter of a mile long is located near the famous Ritz Carlton and Kapalua Resort. It’s a sandy white beach with a shallow reef. Nearby are trails so after you go for a swim you can take a little afternoon hike and really enjoy the beauty that Kapalua has to offer.
2. Honolua Bay: What list of the best beaches in Maui would be complete with listing Honolua Bay? Honolua Bay is hands-down one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. This bay is a well-known surf spot and also offers plenty of great snorkeling and exploring for people of all ages.
3. Slaughterhouse Beach: This hidden gem of a beach is often missed because it is located right before Honolua Bay. Down a small trail you will find an open cove that offers cliffside views of the blue ocean. You’ll love this beach because it’s often uncrowded and you can have this space all to yourself. It’s truly a beach of paradise!
That is my list of some of the best beaches in West Maui and, honestly, on the entire island in general. If you are interested in seeing some of the best real estate the island has to offer, I can help you with that as well. You can contact me and let me know what it is that you are looking for in terms of real estate on Maui. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you on the beaches soon! Aloha.
Are you on the lookout for an amazing condo for sale on Maui? Have you been looking everywhere from Kapalua and Wailea and still haven’t found the right property for you. Well do not fear! Because today I am going to show you a couple of my favorites on the market right now that I think you’re going to adore! Read on to learn more.
1. 500 Bay Drive 20-B4: Searching for a condo that overlooks the water? Looking to be a part of a community that is pleasant, kind, relaxed and inviting? Well then you came to the right place and that place is 500 Bay Drive 20-B4. This unit just so happens to be located at the Kapalua Bay Villas in one of the facility’s best buildings. One of the best locations at Kapalua Bay Villas, as Building 20 is located next to the staircase that leads to the sandy beach of Oneloa Bay. Unit 20-B4 is a single level unit and is perfect for people who can’t have stairs in their home. It was recently remodeled and is meticulously designed throughout. Live in real luxury here and spend your days listening to the beach waves hit the shore each night.
2. 500 Bay Drive 24G1-2: This is another impeccable unit that just so happens to be oceanfront and located on the ground level so you don’t have to worry about travelling up a bunch of steps to get to your home each and every day. It comes with one bedroom and two full bathrooms, a large lanai, and a kitchen that has been upgraded with granite tops, tile floors throughout and new cabinets. You’re just a short distance to the Kapalua boardwalk and trail, and are right there at Oneloa Bay and Kapalua Bay so mother nature is never too far. Enjoy all that the Kapalua area has to offer-from their fine dining to amazing outdoor hikes, surf, and swimming holes.
That’s a look at some of the great finds on the market in west Maui currently. If you are ready to buy and have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you and how we can work together to make your dreams come true. Have a great week and message me today about these amazing properties for sale.
If a life of sunsets, multi-island views, endless summer days and an ocean where you can surf, snorkel, and explore any time you want sounds like a life you want to live, then you will want to check out the Ridge at Kapalua where there are plenty of upscale condos for sale that will give you your dream of residing in paradise.
A simple scroll through the pictures I have on my website of this amazing condo community will show you first hand just what makes the Ridge at Kapalua an ideal place to live and buy a home. With one and two bedroom condos for sale, with anywhere between one and three bedrooms, complete with lanais, upgraded interiors and unobstructed views you can’t find anywhere else, you’ll be kicking yourself wondering why you didn’t act faster and buy one of these properties for sale.
Don’t believe me? Just see for yourself. How about this two bedroom unit for sale? With 1,778 square feet, unit 2613-15 has an expansive view along with a spacious interior that screams relaxation at its finest. Or what about this one bedroom condo for sale right now? Located on the seventh floor of the building complex, you’ll have a bird’s eye view of Maui’s natural beauty all to yourself. Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not. It’s just life in West Maui.
I hope you enjoyed looking at some of these high-end, luxury condos for sale in Kapalua at the Ridge at Kapalua. I’ve been saying it for years- Kapalua is THE place to buy real estate. WIth so much beauty surrounding this part of Maui and plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, what’s not to love about living here? Check it out today.
If you are still not convinced and would like to see what other properties are for sale on the island, don’t worry! I can help you with that as well. Simply visit my contact page and let me know exactly what it is that you’re looking for in a unit. Whether you are on the market for a high-end condo or are looking for a luxury estate, I can show you just where to look to find all of that and more in Maui. I look forward to hearing how we can work together and what condo you would like to buy at the Ridge at Kapalua. Cheers!
One of the many reasons so many of us love to live on Maui is for the island’s amazing beaches. For me, someone who has been selling beachfront luxury Maui real estate for many years, I know a good beach when I see one. And I will say… Continue Reading