When you think of Maui, what comes to mind? Hopefully you think of some of the great homes for sale here, which I have listed on my site. From homes for sale in Kaanapali to oceanfront homes and condos for sale, there’s no shortage of great properties for sale right now so make sure to check those out. And once you settle on a great property, make sure to check out these top surf spots on Maui too!
1. Honolua Bay: Surely by now you have heard of Honolua Bay! This epic surf spot attracts some of the world’s best surfers and it’s no wonder why! With views that you really can’t compare to anywhere else in the world and plenty of wave action, you’ll definitely want to hit Honolua Bay sooner than later!
2. Hookipa: Located along the famous Road to Hana and outside of Maui’s beloved Paia town, Hookipa is home to some great lefts and rights. You can find some famous surfers here almost any day of the week, such as Kai Lenny, and check out some amazing surf competitions from time to time. Not quite as famous as Jaws, home to big-wave contests, it’s still a great place to surf for those of any level.
3. Kahului Harbor: Here’s a little kept secret on the island. The Kahului Harbor is a great surf spot and is sought after by a lot of local surfers who enjoy speed and excitement on the water!
4. Lahaina Harbor: If you are a beginner surfer, the Lahaina Harbor is an ideal place to learn. With plenty of surf schools around, you won’t be the only beginner in the water either, a comforting feeling in an intimidating setting.
5. Olowalu: Before you enter Lahaina, you’ll see a wide stretch of beaches with long waves that will pique the interest of any active surfer. With plenty of waves to go around, you won’t have to fight the line up to get a good wave here. Park to the side and pick your wave before paddling out for the time of your life.
Those are a few of the top surf spots to check out on Maui. If you are interested in seeing some of the top real estate for sale too then make sure to contact me. I have years of experience in the industry here in Hawaii and would love to help you find your dream home. I look forward to working with you soon.
I love the west side of Maui and that is why I have made a name and career for myself here in the field of real estate. For decades I have lived and worked on this wonderful island and truly adore being able to call this place home. And one of the main reasons why West Maui has my heart is because of all the ways to enjoy the island’s stunning outdoors. One such way to do that is on a bicycle. Here is my list of top places to cycle in beautiful West Maui.
1. From Kapalua to Lahaina: If you are more of an experienced biker and are looking for a challenge, then why not lock in your helmet and hop on your wheels and head from Kapalua all the way into Lahaina. It's a scenic route along the highway where you can enjoy views of the ocean, surrounding islands, and the beauty of the West Maui mountains right next to you.
2. Lower Road: On the Lower Honoapiilani Road, you will love a leisurely stroll along the ocean and beach. It’s a slower-paced road so you won’t have to worry as much about traffic and can instead enjoy a slow ride with stunning views.
3. Napili: Outside of Lahaina and before Kapalua is the area of Napili which is quiet, rural, and has hills. This is a great little ride and you can enjoy a few twists and turns along the way while you stare out to Molokai and Lanai in the distance. Be careful! Keep your eyes on the road as much as possible. Safety first!
4. Front Street: What better way to see west Maui on a bike then on the happening area of Front Street. If you’re used to biking in an urban setting, then Front Street is the spot for you.
5. Airport: The Kapalua Airport is ideal for a biker looking to get some cardio in. This steep incline will have you huffing and puffing all the way up the hill. Get that heart going and enjoy the view from the top.
That’s a list of a few of my favorite places to ride your bike in West Maui. Now if you are looking for a few of the top real estate homes for sale on Maui, I can help you there as well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have about your search for a home. I look forward to hearing from you.
On the island of Maui, there is a beautiful area that is home to scenic mountain, ocean, and multi island views and is surrounded by world class beaches, golf courses, hikes and more. That place just so happens to be Kapalua, and today I will be featuring some properties that you are going to be spending your days dreaming about for sure!
As someone who has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to real estate in Maui, please trust me when I say that the luxury properties for sale here are unlike any others in the entire world. Kapalua Place is a sight to see. Where else can you find deluxe, one-of-a-kind luxury estates for sale that overlook the Pacific Ocean and have front-on views of Molokai and Lanai? Not only are the properties built to perfection here but you will also have a chance to live in opulence in one of the most premiere locations in the world.
With several beachfront lots on site, you will have unobstructed views fit for your liking. Some of these condos for sale are a part of the Kapalua Bay Villas, which is an oceanfront, condominium community of 141 apartments in 27, 1 and 2 story buildings. The community is spread across a little more than 16 acres, with pools and a tennis court.
Other homes for sale here include this property for sale at 9 Bay Drive, a luxury home with eight bedrooms, and eight and a half bathrooms with 6,645 square feet that can fit up to 12 people at once. It could be an investment home for a vacation rental, or your dream home that gives you peace and high-end living at its finest. Inside 9 Bay Drive is a great room, a master suite and zen-like bathroom, multiple additional oceanfront suites with private lanais, two bunk bedrooms mirroring each other and a caretaker’s suite. There’s also a resort-style pool with a lounging area and spa, great outdoor BBQ and entertainment area, gym, game room and two kitchens.
Now are you starting to see what makes Kapalua Place a great place to settle down and call home? I sure hope so. If you have any questions about the homes for sale here or elsewhere, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Visit my contact page and let me know your questions. Thank you and have a great day.
When you think of Maui, what comes to mind? Hopefully you think of some of the great homes for sale here, which I have listed on my site. From homes for sale in Kaanapali to oceanfront homes and condos for sale, there’s no shortage of great properties for… Continue Reading
I love the west side of Maui and that is why I have made a name and career for myself here in the field of real estate. For decades I have lived and worked on this wonderful island and truly adore being able to call this place… Continue Reading